NOTE: Please use the new form at My.RocketReviews.com to
submit a review. The new site makes it easier for you to submit a review and easier for us to format and publish it.
Review Submission Guidelines
We will accept text, RTF, HTML, Word and other forms of input. They
may take longer to get posted to the site than typical form submission. Your submission should try to include the
following information. It is here only as a guideline, not a rule.
- CONSTRUCTION: (Rating 1 - 5)
- Quality: Packaging? Were all parts there? Any parts broken? What are the
- Instructions: Easy to follow? Illustrations? Logical assembly
- Ease of Build: Any "gotcha's"? Alignment issues?
- Any special tools needed?
- Finishing: Special requirements or techniques? Instructions?
Decals? Ease? Looks?
- FLIGHT/RECOVERY: (Rating 1 - 5)
- Recommended Motor? What motors did you use?
- Preparation technique? Ease?
- Did it require wadding? Motor retention method?
- How did it fly? Straight?
- What was the shock-cord technique? Materials? Ease of
- Recovery? Too fast? Too slow? Burning? Damage or
- Everything considered. Price/value? Durability?
- Pictures: Send some!
- 5: Perfect, wouldn't change a thing
- 4: Very Good, might need something (tell us what)
- 3: Good, this is basically average . . . it get's
- 2: Eh! Needs improvement just to make average
- 1: Please make drastic changes Mr. Vendor
Format, Edit and Spell Check Before Publishing!
SUBMIT IT NOW VIA E-MAIL ATTACH GRAPHICS!
Profanity and other content deemed offensive to the Editor will be
removed from your submission before it can be accepted for publication.